Little Pines Preschool and childcare is a small in-home, hybrid nature preschool in Springboro, OH. We offer two and three day per week preschool programs for children aged 2-4, a three day kindergarten enrichment program for kindergarten aged children, and a twice weekly childcare option during the summertime for children aged 1-5.
Little Pines Preschool is devoted to nurturing and educating the littlest of learners in a safe, developmentally appropriate, and loving environment to foster the social-emotional, cognitive, and physical development while promoting confident, well rounded children who love learning.
Why choose Little Pines Preschool?
- Small teacher to student ratios: No more than 6 students will be enrolled at a time.
- Individualized instruction to meet the needs and developmental stages of each child.
- A research based, experiential curriculum will be utilized to provide children with hands on experiences and opportunity to learn through play.
- We are a hybrid nature school-- this means that we will spend a great deal of our day using nature as our classroom, in addition to outdoor play opportunities.
- We will encourage little learners to move their bodies and encourage a love of physical activities, with regular movement built into our curriculum.
- We will provide a safe and nurturing environment for all participants and their families.
Meet the owner and operator
When I had my first born back in 2016, I decided to step out of the classroom, and focus on raising my family--yet another blessing I could not be more honored and thrilled to be able to do. Over the past several years, however, the idea to open my own small educational haven for the littlest of learners continued to brew. I planned and collected items for my school a little at a time-- sort of as a dream or a "maybe in the future." Yet with each passing day, the thought held a persistent place in my mind. In 2020, I decided to make that dream into a reality, in hopes to provide young ones with a safe, uplifting, and nurturing school environment that encourages exploration, curiosity, courage and silliness! I thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking the time to learn about Little Pines Preschool, and hope that you choose us to care for and help your little one to blossom!